Monday, June 9, 2008

This post isn't really about frogs **again**

Their has been so much going on in the last few days, and I'm starting the post about...you guessed it-- Another Random Frog situation at my house...AGAIN.

The tree frog, escaped the first night, and must be moving around my house unseen-ugh. A bit spooky/creepy for me. I do not like having critters in my house, especially if they are slimy. So, kids were a bit sad to find 'froggie' gone the other moring, but delighted to find yet, another toad in the garage behind some boxes--who now has donned the home of 'froggie' and all is happy again in the household.

I just started some online courses, which seem very interesting, somewhat overwhelming but totally do-able. Keep you updated on the progress.

Keegan and Kaleb are starting to swim like little fish at the lake. A little background, my parents keep a houseboat parked in a slip at the local marina. Their boat is located on one of the many docks and is the last one hundreds of feet out into the water. Where we typically swim it's extremely deep so the children, as well the rest of us, swim with life jackets. It's more fun, you hardly tire out and not as much as a safety hazard. The kids are doing great with swimming and do not exhibit any fear of the deep water, which, unfortunately I did as a youngster. It took many years for me to feel comfortable swimming in deep, deep water. I took no pictures as usual but as usual I promise that i will next time. LOL

Take care all!

No comments: