Thursday, June 19, 2008

How sweet, How innocent



This is Keegan, walking hand in hand with her brother Kaleb. I picked Kaleb up from daycare early one afternoon so he could enjoy seeing all the kids at the elementry school. After I signed Keegan out of school, we walked over to the playground. And, for this my children think I am a Goddess. I know that as they grow older these simply pleasures won't be so easy to come by, but for now I will live in the moment and soak them all up. I love how she's looking at him, being 'big sister' and he's looking up to her. What a great pic, and they were so independent as to walk in front of me to the playground around the corner of the school. Love this!

1 comment:

Casey said...

hee-hee-hee! Ok, so what we didnt get to see right after this pic was taken was someone slapped someone! Then an all out war took place.

But it is a good pic of them. :)