Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day


A very specail post about some very special daddy's....of course my favorite Man, my father, I have no pictures of him on my new computer; therefore, you will not see him today, but I will get some up ASAP.

Without our daddy's who would have made the monsters vanish, the boyfriends dissappear and kept our gas tanks full, while we were growing up? I know, I for one, would have not became the person I am today without my fathers influence in my life....and here's a few other little girls who will one day apprciate these wonderful very involved daddy's that are intricate parts to their lives...

A very specail friend of mine that I have know since High School, with his little girl, Zoe.


Who is that hottie? LOL


My sweetheart twin sister, and her husband of...forever. These two are perfect for each other.


Since I don't get a chance to visit with her often our visits are normally around the holidays. And, normally this is how I see Clif, sleeping....LOL




1 comment:

Casey said...

You do need to get a pic of Dad on here. I dont have any either. Or I would send you one.