Monday, June 23, 2008

I still got it!

So, I've been in classes about 2 weeks now~ and doing Great! The first week was a bit intimidating. Mainly due to the odd amount of navigation links, not that they were in odd places, just there are so many of them, it was making me think I was missing important information if I didn't keep looking at them..LOL, no im not OCD.

What is so super cool is that I can click on a link, see all my grades, what my running grade is and what the average grade for any assignment/test is for that class that was turned in. Too cool, so its nice to confidently say.....'im above average' in my classes!

Keegan started school with Kaleb today. She was exicted and I am too. This will be the first time they spend the school day together. I should clarify, not school, day care. Keegan is in the summer program at Kaleb's learning center. He seems really proud to have her there. Let's see how long it takes before Im told of a huge fight they had at school! Start the counter!

I'm having somebody come and clean my carpets (in 3 rooms, the rest of the house is wood floors) and then decided I would as a specail treat to myself have somebody deep clean the house! So, tonight I am going to clean before the people come over to give me estimates on how much they will be charging-to clean! LOL I might clean so well tonight that I don't even need somebody else to come over! Wouldn't that be ironic. Wait, isn't the whole situation ironic?!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Congrats on the above average!! I knew you could do it! Yiu are so smart!