Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My HOT Twin!

As all know, my TWIN has been dieting and looks great. She has lost, all those annoying little 'hangover pounds' from having 3 baby's within 3 years! Yes, that's what I typed, no typo. It's taken a while, but she did it and LOOKS HOT. I bet clif if running home everynight! Casey, I am so proud of you. I know how hard it is to lose weight, and it seems baby weight is the hardest. Good JOB. I would recommend a padded bra/ swim suit, I know in the past this never was an issue with you........but welcome to my world. LOL. Once you lose them, they don't come back. LOL





5 comments:

Casey said...

Awww you brought tears to my eyes! I am speechless...which is never a problem with me either! lol

I do need to get a padded bra and suit. Clif was just talking about this the other day! He said they arent what they were! lol *rolling eyes*

Casey said...

But to clear thing up, I have had 4 kids! Just saying ;)

Cassie said...

ya i know, but saying 3 kids in 3 years, vs, saying 4 kids in 10 years and all in reguards to weight loss just sounded better...of course I know-silly. Good thing we are the only ones that read this! LOL

Casey said...

LOL..Amber does too! ;)

Cassie said...

Amber doesn't count, she's family ;) she knows were silly, it's all genetics...