Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Frogs! Frogs! Frogs! Their Everywhere!

The Other day when I found a frog (excuse me, a toad, by Keegan's expertise) I didn't think much of it. It had rained a lot and I left the garge door open. So, as any self-respecting mother I caught it and let Keegan take it to her Prek class for show and tell. Where they let it go after looking at it. I live in the country-why wouldn't a frog hop in the garge--not much thought afterwards on this. The other night I was in the garge, no it had not been raining, and saw another-toad....which makes me remember the WHOLE family of toads in my garage last summer that I discovered and evicted living in a box. Still at this point, Im still not assuming that Im being stalked by frogs. Untill this weekend-I was at my parents, and came across a small frog/toad (keegan wasn't next to me to let me know what it was) and it hopped on, a few hours later, my mom, Becky, was screaming in the kitchen.....yes, you guessed it a tree frog (keegan told me, and yes I have it now as a pet) their was a frog in the kitchen. Frogs are stalking me... Keegan and Kennedy
Keegan is in the last week at Saegert Ranch PreK 4, and the kids have been having a blast with a lot of activities this week. And, thank goodness I was able to participate without hanging my head low--because I finally turned in the libary book that has been missing for more then just a few weeks! The shame!

Mrs. Barnett and the kids
Believe it or not, here's proof, Keegan does share!
I hope yall had a great time this past weekend! Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The link to my blog (over there-->) isnt working.

I also have seen tons of frogs all over the place.